I have used the code below to try to bring my ST-Sim model results into R Studio as datasheets. The datasheets have the headers I expect, but they have no other data in them. In the code sample below I try to access state class and transition results, but I’ve tried accessing all the output tables, and the result is the same for each. Am I accessing the right tables and if so, what code do I need to get the results into R Studio? The library I’m working with includes 800 models with results output for 10 iterations, every 100 timesteps.
It looks like you are probably referencing the original scenario with your call Scn = scenario(Prj, “All Models”), rather than the Results Scenario that contains the output associated with this original scenario. Each original scenario can spawn multiple results scenarios – i.e. one for each time you run the original scenario. Only the Results Scenarios contain output.
Try the command scenario(Prj) to see a list all your scenarios, including all the Results Scenarios. From here you can get the ID for the result scenario and then use the command Scn = scenario(Prj, ScnID), where ScnID is the unique ID for the appropriate Results Scenario.